Tuesday, January 10, 2012

I have a new sister!

Im so excited to have another playmate to pee on the yard with! Even though she steals all my squeaky toys and keeps me up half the night with her constant itching, she HAS mastered the art of pissing off the cat and even getting him to submit to her (lordy, I dont know how she did it!) That much is a-okay in my book because I was tired of his constant harassing me. Dude would just sit hiding around the corner and pounce out of nowhere to land on top of me, claws flailing! He scares the heebie jeebies out of me!

So here I am with my new sister, Penelope, whom my parents call..."The Urinator".

1 comment:

  1. Penelope, we are so happy to meet you and welcome to the family. You two are just too cute in the photos. Thanks for sharing the great news. Have a fun weekend.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete

Bark your mind here.